Friday, February 27, 2009

Update on Bach Prelude

Awhile ago I posted tablature to Bach prelude 1007 by Li Jie. I have now sent it to 10 requesters and it is hitting searches. Someone sent me some comparable internet transcriptions they found but they were mostly horrible. I feel sorry for anyone wasting their time trying to learn from them. I learn time and time again to transcribe it yourself if you want it right, and if you get it wrong you have only yourself to blame. Even the best transcribers have some glaring errors.

1 comment:

upinVermont said...


I've added labels to this post. I've learned *a hell of a lot* over at my other post.

I know you've said that you don't take this blog all that seriously, but I'm going to play around with it and see what happens.

If you want more people to find that post, add labels. Figure out what search terms people are using to find the post and add them to your lables.

I wrote a post on Sonnets over at my other blog - about 6 weeks ago. I wrote and labeled the post according to what people were looking for. Four days ago, the post received 58 hits in a single day and was translated into three languages, including Arabic.