Sunday, July 30, 2006

oUT OF THE pIE hOLE and back to normal


Now that I'm firmly out of the pie-hole I can flacidly tread back to my normal way of life. I still have to set up a computer in my new place, so I may disappear for awhile at some point.

Sam Harris has a new Salon article that's good. He's coming out with a new book in September which looks like it's going to be a collection of responses to irate Christian mail replies to his first book. I think it's called "Reply to a Christian Nation".

This is a free article and requires no subscription info, but there is a little advertisement to wade through.

"The disbeliever

Sam Harris, author of "The End of Faith," on why religious moderates are worse than fundamentalists, 9/11 led us into a deranged holy war, and believers should be treated like alien-abduction kooks. "

No comments: