Friday, November 23, 2007

Naushaba and Sayaar's Brief Honeymoon


Just got these pics. They went to crater lake and decided to postpone the big honeymoon for a little later. They look well rested and Sayaar looks happy to be away from the mobs of people. I can't believe Naushaba has to work today. Otherwise they would have gone to Hawaii. So this morning Sayaar, Joeron, and me are going post thanksgiving shopping. I'd rather be dragged over hot coals slowly with my balls exposed, but it's the last time I'll see Joeron. He is inviting us all to come to Amsterdam or anywhere else in his neighborhood and I told him I would take him up on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron-

You might find this to be an odd posting, but a Google search yielded an interesting result from your blog. I was hoping you might be able to help me out. The particular post in questions was titled "Congratulations Sabrina" and my particular topic of interest is "slowpat". :)

If you get this could you please email me at ptjamd@yahoo.com? Thanks!