Saturday, August 05, 2006

Bumper Sticker Mania


I have no bumper stickers on my car, but often I am tempted to get a bit crazy about it. I don't want to be caught in some dark alley somewhere in Dearborn Michigan with some banner of religious mockery screaming at the locals (actually that really happened to me there once, but minus the bumper sticker).

It is one of my hobbies to think up bumper stickers. I have a few I think could become very popular, but I don't know how to go about manufacturing them, or if I'm really brave enough to do so.


Below are a handful I often dream of riding around with. Please add any you come up with to the comments. Another idea I had was to create a sign changing apparatus like they now have at sports stadiums. That way, when you get lost in Dearborn Michigan at night, you can flip a switch and have your bumpersticker alternate to say something like "Allah knows the way". Then of course, stop into a liquor store and declare to everyone that you are perfectly lost.

1.) I have higher moral values than your Middle Eastern deity

2.) Jesus Died.

3.) The white father is angrier than ever and he's coming back to kill your family in cold blood right after he bans stem cell research.

No comments: