Friday, October 20, 2006

Dawkins on Colbert



<--Richard Dawkins sitting in a pew at Pastor Ted Haggard's church listening to a sermon he later called similar to a Nuremburg rally (actual rally pictured below).

I know Richard.... I feel the same way. It's like being on a different planet sometimes.

Anyways, the other day I was in the shower or something and I was wondering what Dawkins would do if he were on the Colbert report. I thought maybe he would be dry and the humor would fly right past him.

Surprise surprise. He did appear on Colbert, and he had a nice suit, done up hair, and bleached white teeth. He even looked sort of hip in a crusty scholarly way. Looks like he's not beyond appearances to promote his excellent book "The God Delusion", which I am almost done with and will write a review on soon.

No comments: