Friday, October 24, 2008

Duplicitous Primates Endorses Palin/McCain '08

After careful deliberation and sleepless nights; amidst two wars, a financial crisis and a war on gun ownership, I have finally decided to sway this election with the official duplicitous primates endorsement for Palin/McCain in 2008.

What tipped me was a 2a.m. epiphany by Misses Palin- "In a McCain-Palin administration, we will also fully fund the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act," Palin said in a speech in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.


And with that I'm sold. God will surely bless this country with abundance with such good wholesome Christians in the whitehouse.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was withholding my choice to see which way duplicituos would go...

How can argue with such flawless logic. I concur.

I'm voting Palin-McCain 08. - charles

upinVermont said...

Feh.

How shallow can you be?

What persuaded me was Palin's new wardrobe. I'm voting for her and her running mate.

Anonymous said...

The red leather is just distracting enough to make me forget anything else matters.

upinVermont said...

//The red leather is just distracting enough to make me forget anything else matters//

Recession? What recession?

Anonymous said...

"Recession? What recession?"

Very good point since there IS no recession according to the very definition of the word. A recession is defined as two successive quarters of sustained negative growth. Check your facts.