Saturday, March 25, 2006

Punditry K.O. of the week

Good God, what has happened to our pretty little conservative bombshell, Laura Ingraham? She looks a bit frazzled after her trip to Iraq. I couldn't believe it when I saw this video, she looks 10 years older than last month. It must have something to do with being demonstrably wrong on virtually every single issue put on the table since 2001. I don't know. Whatever it is, she's starting to get those eyes- those Ann Coulter eyes.

This is certainly the K.O. of the week or month. Ingraham went on the TODAY show and whined that the press was ignoring the good things that happen in Iraq, and that Matt and Katy should do a show from Baghdad. I'm wondering when it will dawn on these people that reporting facts is called "journalism", and if they don't like it, tough shit.
Watch Keith Olbermann knocks her flat on her ass here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know who this person was until you pointed her out.

Thanks Aaron, I owe you.