Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Power of Temptation



I have no idea who this guy is, I just think he reminds me of someone. He reminds me of someone who is about to preach a sermon about warding off the temptations of bodily desire.

Oh ya, I remember who this guy reminds me of...







Pastor John Hagee

Hagee on 9/11 and Islam

If reincarnation is true, this guy was once a member of a dark age church, gnawing giant turkey thighs straight off the spit in between excursions with 15 year old girls bound and gagged in the bushes.

This guy speaks with the certainty that God Almighty is talking through his lips.

Does it look to you as if this guy has a weight problem? Is this someone who you can take seriously preaching to you?

It was the woman afterall, who first ate of the fruit of temptation....








Or was it?

No comments: